Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing #19

     Well the first thing that I did was join Ning teacherpop.  It said I would have to be approved by the administrator.  The first thing I saw when it opened was one of my classmates from my 5540 class, so I decided to leave her a comment.  Then I discovered that I could not leave a comment until I was approved.  No worries, I will just move on to the next exercise. 
     I am a big movie buff so I tried flixter.  http://www.flixter.com/  It is interesting because you can set up where you can veiw movies that are now playing.  You can set up a theater that is closest to you.  You can see new movie and DVD releases. It also has some cool quizzes, I took the superhero quiz.  I also joined in on a forum.  I will definitely use this to track movies I want to see.


I have just been approved for teacherpop.  I left a comment for my classmate Jennifer.  I also got my badge.  I also uploaded a picture.
Visit TeacherPop

No comments:

Post a Comment